Highlights: Visitor center & endangered primate
rescue center - Botanical gardens - The cave of prehistoric man (0,3km
walk) - Big tree (9km walk on loop trail with some small rocky slopes)
Tour Level: Moderation
Group Size: Private Tour Only
Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National park (L, D)
From Hanoi we drive south to Cuc Phuong national park. Once we have settled into our rooms we will visit the Endangered Primate Rescue centre and learn a little of the work that is being done to preserve the endangered native primates. We also visit the Botanical gardens. We have dinner and stay over-night in accommodation in the head quarter of the forest. We will spend a night drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the nocturnal activity outside.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong - Hanoi (B, L)
Rising this morning with the sounds of the forest all around us, we take a drive to the center of the park, where we commence our today trek through the lush rainforest, past centuries old trees and to caves once inhabited by prehistoric humans. We have lunch then before heading back to Hanoi.
Trip Price Included
- All transportation and transfers
- Local speaking English tour guide (others language upon request)
- All accommodation based on twin share basis with daily breakfast
- All meals indicated in the itinerary (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Admission fees and permits
Trip Price Excluded
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as shopping; telephone, laundry and bar bills etc.
- Tips and gratuities